Thursday 26 April 2012

Woodlands Waterfront Park

I'm so tired yesterday... its really tiring. I went to the gym in the afternoon and rushed off to Woodlands Waterfront park just in time for the sunset. This is the first time, I have ever been to woodlands waterfront park. I took a bus from woodlands interchange and ended up I got off the bus at the wrong stop. In the end, I had to walk 300 meters back to the park. This park seem very deserted and far from the HDB estates but it was so out of my expectation, there were quite a lot of joggers and students hanging out in the park. There's a jetty at woodlands waterfront which was newly renovated. The park was big and small animals like squirrel and kingfisher can be spotted running around the park. Its a lovely environment for runners to hang out and enjoy the sea breeze.










No comments:

Post a Comment