Friday 6 April 2012

Painting with camera =P

Walked 5km from Jurong East MRT station to Boon Lay MRT station.
I went to the new Jcube Shopping Centre at Jurong East and was pretty disappointed with their designs and location of stores. The only thing that fascinate me is the ice skating ring at level 3 with a hang over score board for ice hockey players.

Disappointing, Disappointing , Disappointing .....
Therefore, I walked out of the building with great disappointment but as I continued walking to Science Centre for my Photo-Shoot. I saw a BIG RED SUN which looked like a Fire Ball descending.
I took the next photo behind the Omni-Threater. The Sky is so beautiful that I can imagine myself near a volcano with a reflection on the surface of the water.
Next destination, I ended up at the Chinese Garden MRT station right in front of the Pagoda.
The red sky today really blended in well with the Pagoda making it so beautiful.

My last destination, Lakeside MRT station. I suddenly have an inspiration from a photographer name Jonathan Danker. All his photo were taken at low angle, he even place his tripod in the water just to get a photo that is so awesome. A photographer can break through all grounds just to get the particular photo they want. I wanted to try his method but the tripod doesn't belongs to me. I adjusted and place the tripod at a very low position in order to take this photo.
I call it the Red-Orange Painted Sky with reflection.
Good Night People =D.


No comments:

Post a Comment