Saturday 18 February 2012

Walking from Queenstown to City Hall

     
        First time creating a blog. Okie Okie stop talking rubbish ... Go back to my main topic. Recently, I have been learning a lot about photography. Therefore, I decided to bring my new and expensive DSLR(Nikon D5100) for a walk in the park and city area.  

By the way, this is my first time walking from Telok Blangah Hill Park to Mount Faber.





        It took me about 2 hours to complete my walk from Telok Blangah Hill Park to bottom of Mount Faber Park.

 Singapore's hottest building Marina Bay Sands. Using my brother's lens 52mm f2.8.

Singapore's icon The Merlion.


Front View of The Merlion
Haha .... and took me 1 hour from Vivo city all the way to Esplanade. All the photos were taken using my brother's Nikon Lens and the colours shown are so solid. Learning photography is not an easy task especially when there is hardly anyone to guide you. I have to take a photo and learn how to adjust the shuttle speed and aperture. Nothing is impossible. I hope i could take more good photos and show all my friends and relatives ^_^.
Night time MBS with lighting effect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment