Monday 12 March 2012

ILight Event on March 2012 =D

First time doing a photo-shoot with friends. I went to city hall to meet up with Elvin and Albee from British Councilor for photo-shooting at Marina Bay Sands. This month, Marina Bay Sands is having an event call iLight Event which will make this place full of wonderful colors. Although this is my 3rd time shooting at MBS, this place still gives me lots of challenge. Setting of shuttle, aperature and iso etc... in order to capture beautiful pictures. I'm getting used to my DSLR and 18-55mm lens which I don't really like it from the beginning. Now, I'm LOVING it =D. Never regretted buying D5100. Like my brother used to say, "Camera is a non- living thing but the owner is the one that can bring out the best out of the scenery and portrait it out in a picture ".

No comments:

Post a Comment